Each detail of Mt. Fuji is carefully hand-finished, making this sake cup a perfect gift. Made of 100% tin (Gold has gold leaf processing). Known as the most expensive metal after gold and silver, tin is highly malleable and flexible. It is white like silver, but it does not rust easily and does not pollute the air. It is also known as a material with excellent antibacterial properties, low allergic reactivity, and high thermal conductivity. You can also keep your drink fresh and cold by chilling it in the fridge for 2-3 minutes before using it. This sake cup is made of 100% tin, although it is common to add other metallic materials to the processing of tin products for durability and ease of cutting work. It is an all-handmade product packed with the experience and skills of craftsmen.
- Silver: made of 100% tin — No other metallic materials added.
- Gold: made of 100% tin, Coated with gold leaf.
- Handmade in Japan — Hand-finishing by experienced craftsmen accentuates its material beauty and fineness.
- Excellent Antibacterial Property.
- Low Allergic Reactivity.
- High thermal conductivity — Tin can bring high thermal conductivity and keep your sake cold for long.
Use & Care
- Hand wash with a soft sponge and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Do not use harsh detergents or cleansers.
- Do not use in the dish washer.
- Do not use in the microwave or the oven.
- Do not put in the freezer.
|Japan Imports Now is Nousaku’s official retail store in the United States.
This product is designed and manufactured by Nousaku in Takaoka-city, Toyama, Japan.
In 1916, Nousaku began manufacturing Buddhist ritual objects, Japanese tea sets and vases made of brass and bronze in Takaoka, Japan. The city has flourished since 1609, and built its reputation as the center of the copper industry in Japan over those 400 years.
Casting is a manufacturing process in which a molten metal is poured into a mold to form an object of the desired shape. Every Nousaku product starts with the creation of a sand mold, and then undergoes several finishing processes. Hand-finishing by experienced craftsmen accentuates its material beauty and fineness.
There are no reviews yet.