How can I track my order?
To track your order you can enter your order number here.
If you purchased your order under your Japan Imports Now account, you can also look under “Orders” on your account profile.
The following order statuses are used:
- Pending payment — Order received, no payment initiated. Awaiting payment (unpaid).
- Failed — Payment failed or was declined (unpaid) or requires authentication (SCA). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (e.g., PayPal).
- Processing — Payment received (paid) and your order is awaiting fulfillment.
- Completed — Order fulfilled and complete.
- On hold — Awaiting payment. You need to confirm payment.
- Canceled — Order canceled by you or our admin.
- Refunded — Payment refunded by us – no further action required.
- Authentication required — Awaiting action by you to authenticate the transaction and/or complete SCA requirements.
Please note that most items ship separately. You may see that your order is “Completed” after tracking, however, the completed order will correspond to the specific tracking number for the individual item on your order.