Hojicha Razzbery Latte
- Hojicha powder – 1 stick ( 0.07 oz )
- Cold water – 2 oz
- Milk (can also be made with soy milk, almond milk, or oats milk) – 5 oz
- Raspberry syrup
- Put ice, milk and raspberry syrup in a glass.
- Mix the hojicha powder and water thoroughly until there are no lumps.
- Pour the hojicha slowly over the top
To make 2 layers beautifully
- Put a large amount of ice cubes in the bowl so that the matcha and milk separate nicely.
- Put the raspberry syrup in the bottom of the glass first, not in the hojicha.