- Matcha – 1 stick ( 0.07 oz )
- Cold water – 2 oz
- Milk (can also be made with soy milk, almond milk, or oats milk) – 5 oz
- Honey, syrup, brown sugar as desired.
- Mix ice and milk in a glass.
- Mix matcha and water thoroughly until there are no lumps.
- Pour the matcha slowly over the top and serve!
To make 2 layers beautifully
- Put a large amount of ice cubes in the bowl so that the matcha and milk separate nicely.
- Mix honey, syrup, brown sugar, etc. into the milk first, not into the matcha.